I was recently nominated for the Liebster Award by SpoonFullsOfGrace. Thank you SpoonFullsOfGrace what an honor!
1. Why did you decide to start a blog? I wanted a hobby where I could be creative on many fronts such as web design, photography practice,cooking,crafting,home decor & be a product reviewer or tester & share neat products also sometimes share Godly life lessons I have learned the hard way all rolled into one
2. What is your favorite thing about blogging? I have 2 favorite things. One meeting new blogging friends & readers. The second is getting amazing products to try & test for free. Its fun when I get mail it's like my birthday every week!
3. What is your biggest challenge in blogging? Finding the time sometimes to do it.
4. What is your favorite thing to cook? Stir frys or crock pot meals
5. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? Really any where is great for me. But I would desire to go to Italy. I found out my mom through a family search is part Italian and I would like to go to Italy and see the town called Apron where part of her relatives are from. Found out we even have a statue there in honor of the family name part of her dads family came from before they moved to Ireland. I would like to know why.
6. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grow up? For the longest time a pilot or astronaut! Then it switched to business women.
7. What would be your dream job now? Actually I am already doing my dream job. Actually 2! I am my own boss. I import goods from manufactures and sell on Amazon. I also blog & this hobby is becoming a nice little side business. I am truly starting to live my dream to be doing business & be my own boss!
8. What is your favorite meal to order at a restaurant? Chicken fried rice.
9. What is your favorite dessert? A good chocolate cake or chocolate moose
10. What is your favorite holiday? Resurrection Sunday
11. What would your dream date night include? A candle light dinner in a resort cabin on a snowy evening. OR I would love the opposite just as much.... a candlelight dinner on a resort beach
xoxo Brenley Thanks Brenley for the interview! It was fun and thanks for nominating me for the award!
11 Facts about me:
1. I was married my first time while I was in high school & no I was not pregnant ,I would never advise high school kids getting married it did not end well. I had to grow up WAY to fast.
2. I can juggle & love to juggle & can even do a few tricks with the balls,,, so thankful my drama teacher in highschool made me learn its taught me a lot about life actually.
3. I can play guitar & write lyrics
4. I love to dance!
5. I am the mom of 4 children but only 2 are with me on earth all my kids names are Mick, Gabriella, Jessi, & Asher. So excited to see Jessi & Asher again someday!
6. I love to be creative in a lot of things & have a lot of hobbies to many to list here.
7. I love Jesus mighty Yeshua more than anything & wish I had of obeyed him sooner in life
8. I am Brca 2 Positive high risk cancer & have to be proactive
9. I have seen Angels
10. I have homeschooled my son with Gods help through years on into graduation and now he is excelling in college & in an honor society. Now still homeschooling my teen girl.
11. This year I have purged more "stuff" & items from my life & daily living than I ever have before in my life & it is so freeing.
The Liebster Award is an award being passed around the blogosphere to up and coming bloggers. The rules are as follows: