Did you know today March 23 is National Chip & Dip Day? Well if you didn't, now you do and it is a perfect time to grab your favorite chip and dip! My recent favorite is this Chi-Chi mild Mango Salsa! It is a sweet blend of taste that hit the spot today! If you like salsa you gotta try it!
While here take a look at the other Hormel dip ideas I gathered from their awesome web site to share with you today!
Use these for entertaining, gatherings,game days or any ol' snack time!
Chili Cheese Dip
1 (15-ounce) can HORMEL® Chili No Beans
1 (1-pound) package pasteurized prepared cheese product, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
In medium microwave-safe bowl, stir together chili and cheese product; cover. Microwave on HIGH (100%); stirring once, 4½ to 5 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted. Serve with corn chips, if desired.
Warm & Cheesy Bacon Dip
1 (16-ounce) package sour cream
1 (3-ounce) jar HORMEL® Real Bacon Bits
2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 cup chopped green onions
1. Heat oven to 400°F.
2. In bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Transfer to 2-quart baking dish; cover.
3. Bake dip 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve with assorted fresh vegetables, crackers and/or chips.
Pepperoni Pizza Dip
1 ½ cups pizza sauce
1 (3.5-ounce) HORMEL® Pepperoni Minis
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
⅔ cup ricotta cheese
⅔ cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
½ teaspoon dried oregano leaves
1 cup shredded pizza cheese
1. In large skillet, heat pizza sauce over medium-high heat. Cook 5 to 7 minutes or until sauce is thickened, stirring occasionally; set aside.
2. Heat oven to 375°F. Grease 8-inch square baking dish. In large skillet, cook pepperoni minis over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Drain on paper towel.
3. In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese and oregano. Spread evenly into bottom of dish.
4. Spread pizza sauce evenly over cheese mixture.
5. Top with pepperoni minis and pizza cheese. Bake, uncovered, 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbling. Serve with breadsticks. Serves 6.
Would you like to save on your favorite Hormel Products? Sign up for their Savings & More newsletter!