I was an 80's kid. The days of the old Polaroid instant snap shot pictures. O boy those was the days I tell ya and those cameras where fun. But now kids take pictures on their phones. I did not see that coming back in 1987! WOW how times have changed. I never saw those phones being used on sticks either to take pictures! What a funny thought. I am giggling inside. My teenager loves to take selfies. Yet she is the very same one who when she is doing something special or cute gets totally offended if I am snapping a fast picture of her. "Mom don't take my picture," she says. I laugh like wow then how do you love taking so many yourself? She said" mom cause when I play with my hair & makeup and I can pose the way I want and such I can control the picture and do it when I want. It makes me feel more confident and that's how I want others to see me." So there ya have it! Why teens take selfies.....it's because THEY are in control and they get to present themselves as they feel confident. Who knew selfie sticks would help boost the confidence of teens all over the world. Plus she stated they are fun to use and the cool thing to do.
Now I am trying to imagen myself in 1987 with a Polaroid on a stick hanging out with one hand to the side trying to take a picture? HAHA
Now my teens take on the Gnome Selfie Stick:
The Gnome Selfie Stick!
- Extendable arm is made with stainless steel, making it sturdy enough to hold larger devices without bending, as well as making it extremely durable
- Easy to use.
- Includes a built in shutter button at the base.
- Rubber Grip makes it very comfortable to hold.
- Collapsable head makes it easily fit in your pocket or bag.
- Extends to 31.4 inches.
- Thumb key at the head of the selfie stick, allows you to lock devices in place at any angle.
- Compatible with most smartphones and cameras, as long as they are bluetooth capable.
- The maxumim extension of the head is 3 and a half inches, enough to fit an iphone 6 plus, with a case on it and a little room left over.
- Rubber coated head prevents scratches
- includes a wrist strap, charging cable and instruction manual.
Get your GNOME Selfie Stick if you must take selfies
I received this product for free in exchange for my teenagers thoughts on this selfie stick!
Hi I am Suzie
Welcome to SuziesView. Join me on my journey of fun, faith, entrepreneurship, product reviews, travel & food! Ok so everything.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies